Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple Art Display Stands

I started again on the Lack tables yesterday, but didnt make it too far because I was getting ready for a local consignment show in San Luis Obispo, CA. Ill be selling some of my prints and taking custom orders too.

Last night, David made these simple stands to display my prints, hes a keeper!


I like how they can be run straight across


Or staggered 


Or directly behind each other, depending on how much space you have.


They are made from leftover 1x3s and thin popular board. After applying wood glue, we clamped the flat pieces together (with spare wood in between so the wood wouldnt get dented). After laying it flat, the triangles were glued on the back, and then held with tape since we didnt have a clamp that would work.

These could also be neat for displaying photos with mats in a home, and easy to swap out too!

Im trying to decide if I want to paint them white, any thoughts?

For anyone local, the sale is Saturday, November 17th in San Luis Obispo, for more info, you can check out more info here

No comments:

Post a Comment