Monday, February 10, 2014

Project updates

At long last, the Petersburg, Mi cherry project is finished! I will be posting pictures soon. The owner will be decorating the new library/fireplace surround for Christmas, and Ill be doing a photo shoot to post on the website. Keep an eye out for it!

Moving on to other projects, I have begun work on the Executive desk. Similar to my other projects, I am doing the staining up front. Again, there are many benefits to this, but what I am trying to avoid is stain build up in the corners of the finished piece. That would ruin the whole project. So, the wood has been planed, and the shop is filled with maple that is in the staining process. I expect to begin construction next week, at which time I will post pictures as the desk is being built.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment